How will you respond to community and industry expectations?
ALUCA is proudly connected to both global and local life insurance industry partners. Our good friends and colleagues at the Actuaries Institute will be holding their 2019 Actuaries Summit from 3 – 4 June in Sydney at the convention centre and have kindly provided a discount for all ALUCA members
Our industries continue to experience disruption from technology innovation and regulatory requirements.
The Royal Commission has focused a huge amount of public attention on the financial services industry and community expectations have altered dramatically.
Now is the time to take action, get on the front foot, and ultimately create better outcomes for the community and business.
At the 2019 Actuaries Summit we will discuss the big issues facing our industries and explore potential solutions that will meet community expectations while maintaining the viability of products and services that provide genuine public benefits.
Program highlights include:
- Plenary session on genetics with Peter Banthorpe (Senior Vice President and Head of Global Research and Development, RGA UK), Nick Kirwan (Senior Policy Manager, Life Insurance, FSC) and Jessica Chen (BT).
- Navigating Life Underwriting Data
- Mental Health and its impact on Group Life Insurance
- Principles of Sustainable Retail Advised Lump Sum Products
- Designing and Pricing Protection Products in an Uncertain and Changing World
- Genetic Testing: Anti-Selection Risk and the Implications for Insurers
- Global Innovation in Life insurance
- Getting to Grips with the Lifecycle of Group TPD claims
Highlight also the cross practice nature of the conference (learnings from other practice areas such as health, risk and GI) the focus on actions.
Email Sarah Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the code ‘ALUCA’ to receive $100 off your registration.
More information and full program available at www.actuaries.asn.au/summit2019